Tech Trends to Expect in 2009 – BusinessWeek.
Don’t be surprised if during the course of 2009 you opt for a bigger TV screen because you’re playing more video games and going to the movies less often. You won’t be alone, says a longtime watcher of tech trends in his predictions for the coming year.
Highlights from the video:
1. Games look great on big screen TVs.
2. Phone applications on the rise
3. China–China falls in GDP, stability, internal morale.
4. Flash chips
5. First wall computer
6. Carry-along PC (different from a netbook)
7. Long term evolution (wireless broadband)