AboutI'm a busy family guy, librarian, tech enthusiast, cyclist, gamer, occasional strummer, jack of all trades, master of none...More about this blog
- Interesting comments on the future of B&N, reading, and libraries
- What can library managers learn from the WordPress official creed?
- Using Twitter to gather customer complaints
- What if everyone had to do support work
- Photography 101 tips, tricks, and tools
- Get your knowledge out of your inbox and on the web
- Is it worth coming to the office?
- I admit I have an email problem
- Feel good moments via social media
- How to conduct your first video interview
- Video About Making Videos | Librarian Squared on How to make library instructional (or other educational) videos and screencasts
- Chad on How to make library instructional (or other educational) videos and screencasts
- Pam on How to make library instructional (or other educational) videos and screencasts
- Steve Cramer on How I make instructional library web videos and screencasts and how you can too
- Meboferrall on Is Twitter for old people?
- Lisa on Uncommon Learning in the Information Commons
- Lishka on Does Flipshare degrade sound quality when uploading to YouTube?