Supposedly there’s a decent-sized storm heading this way. All basketball games and kids activities have been cancelled for tomorrow. The fridge and freezer are stocked. The semester starts on Tuesday, and we’re off on Monday for the MLK Holiday. Here’s a few things on my to-do list for the weekend:
- Finish Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Yup, I’m the only librarian who’s never read they entire series, though I’m hoping to remedy that.
- Balance the checkbook and pay the bills. Santa’s check never seems to reach the credit card company for some reason.
- Edit some photos. I have a bunch of Christmas pics from our holiday road trip that I need to edit and post, lest they get lost on the hard drive forever. Along the same lines, I need to upload some of my Instagram photos to flickr, as the cross-posting stopped working a while back.
- Ride the bike trainer. I ran the treadmill today at the gym, so tomorrow’s a bike day. Need to queue up some good YouTube videos to watch, or perhaps start a trial of Peleton.
- Play some Battlefield 1. I haven’t played my favorite game since before Christmas. It will be rough going for a while until I get my trigger fingers back.
- Probably shovel the driveway at least once.
- Do some snow building if the boys are in the mood.
- Work through a few lessons in the fingerstyle blues guitar course. I’ve been playing more guitar than video games lately. As a result, I also need to change my guitar strings.
- Finish some work for the start of the semester. I didn’t get to this at work today as I was distracted by other projects and issues (such as planning for staffing the library during snowmaggedon.
- Watch some movies and basketball games with the family.
What are you doing this weekend? Have a fantastic weekend and stay warm and safe!